Thursday, May 25, 2006

The House

Well, Monday morning I closed on my first house. I'm still very busy today with showing the video tonight, and getting in early this morning. tomarrow I'll go to the graduation, and then drive back up to tally, only to leave the next morning for GA. From there I'll be on the road for five weeks, and spanning the distance of CO and TX.

I'll have to update on the house. I'm sure I could post some photos as well. We spent a solid three days putting in laminate flooring, and making various improvments to the house. In july when I'm done with the tour, I plan on putting in the garden, and doing more decorating to the family room. It should be a lot of fun. I think I'll post some before and after photos on there. that should be fun.

Well gotta make a run. i'll see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home